CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY HERE
Find the perfect combination of value for money, an authentically local experience and a unique stay that will make Banana Garden La Palma your second home!
- Café & Bar on the ground floor open 7 days a week.
- Continental breakfast buffet included in all room rates.
- East-facing balcony available for all rooms excluding the Quadruple room.
- Luggage storage (during the day) & general safe available upon request.
- Extended over night luggage storage and safe available for 5€/night.
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi in rooms & common areas.
- We do not have air conditioning, but fans in every room.
- How to get to the Hotel.
By booking your stay with us you accept the following terms & conditions:
- Valid ID(s) and credit card are required for check-in.
- Payment for direct bookings is made upon arrival.
- Non-refundable rates are charged after booking and can neither be modified nor refunded in case of cancellation.
- A 50€ minibar deposit will be charged to the registered credit card upon check-in and refunded within a week after checking out.
- We accept cash or card, except Diners Club & American Express.
- BONO TURÍSTICO: If you wish to pay with the Bono Turístico you must book directly with us a ‘standard rate’ and register a personal credit card so you can pay upon arrival with the Bono. It is not possible to book a ‘non-refundable’ rate since those are charged after booking. It is not possible to use the Bono through a third party (such as a travel agency or tour operator). If the total booking value exceeds the amount of the Bono Turístico, you may pay the difference with another method of payment.
- Check-in from 15:00h (send us a WhatsApp if you plan to arrive after 21:00h: +34 650 74 48 76)
- Check-out until 11:00h
- Early check-in (from 12:00h) / late check-out (until 14:00h) available upon request subjected to availability and a 15€ fee per double- and 20€ fee per quadruple room.
- Cradle available upon request only for Quadruple and Studio rooms (only for babies up to 2 years of age). From 2 years of age onwards children are included in the room’s maximum capacity which can never be exceeded.
- Room rates include breakfast and 7% local tax (IGIC). High season is from August to March (both included). The room rate is subjected to a 10€ supplement per additional adult (over 12 years of age) per night.
- For security reasons it is not allowed to exceed the maximum capacity of any room which is 2 for any double room or studio and 4 for the quadruple room (excluded are babies up to 2 years of age).
- Access to the hotel is forbidden to anyone who has not registered at reception. The main reservation holder will be held liable.
- The unauthorized overnight stay of anyone who is not part of the room’s reservation will lead to a 90€ surcharge per person per night to the reservation holder’s credit card.
- Minors must be always accompanied by an adult. If staying with an adult that is not their legal guardian, they must have the corresponding authorization to be staying at the hotel without them.
- The 2011 anti-smoking law prohibits smoking both inside the rooms and on the hotel’s balconies. Check with reception for smoking areas. The client confirms receiving the room free of tobacco smell. The cleaning charge for smoking in the room is 200€ for every night the room cannot be used.
- The use of any illicit drug is strictly prohibited and will result in the termination of the guest’s stay without previous notice.
- The hotel does not have a car park and parking is not included in the room rate.
- Pets are not permitted inside the hotel.
- It is not allowed to store bicycles inside the rooms. You may leave your bicycle on our rooftop at own risk (maximum capacity: 4 bicycles).
- The rooftop has the same opening times as the reception and therefore closes at night for security reasons.
- The property cannot be held liable for the misplacement of items that have not been place in the general safe.
- 24h video surveillance in place throughout the hotel.
- Quiet hours: 22:00h-08:00h
- It is not permitted to celebrate parties unless there is a written agreed with the management.
- Items belonging to the room’s inventory that break or go missing will be charged to the reservation holder´s credit card.
- It is strictly PROHIBITED to take any towel from the room on an excursion or to the beach/sea.
- Each umbrella has a deposit of 10€
- Free (daytime) luggage storage available upon request. There is a 5€ deposit per identification number in case of misplacement.
- Extended overnight luggage storage and safe available for 5€/night.
- Minibar consumption is non-refundable.
- The main reservation holder is responsible for ensuring that the other members of the reservation comply with the terms and conditions of stay.
- LOS INDIANOS: There are no applicable discounts other than the non-refundable rate available for the dates of Los Indianos. It is strictly prohibited to throw talc powder inside the hotel, on the rooftop or from the balconies. Please leave windows and doors closed (at least) while you are not inside the room. Please make use of the provided plastic bags to store shoes and clothes used during Los Indianos.
- The hotel has the right to refuse access or terminate the stay without previous notice to anyone who does not comply with these terms & conditions.
Cancellation & refund policy
Only direct bookings may cancel or change their reservation free of charge until 7 days before arrival. 50% of the total booking will be charged for cancellations made within 7 days before the day of arrival and 100% in case of no show*. Excluded are non-refundable rates which can neither be modified nor cancelled. In exceptional cases, a 25€ fee is applied when changes are made to a reservation. In any case, the total or partial value of the booking will never be refunded if the guest decides to leave before the original check-out date.
DIRECT (STANDARD) BOOKINGS OF 3 OR MORE ROOMS: Direct bookings of three or more rooms may cancel or change their reservation free of charge until three weeks before arrival. 50% of the total booking value will be charged for cancellations made within three weeks before arrival and 100% in case of no show*.
DIRECT (STANDARD) BOOKINGS FOR ‘LOS INDIANOS’ may cancel their reservation free of charge until two weeks before arrival. 50€ (per room) will be charged two weeks before arrival. 50% of the total booking value will be charged for cancellations made within two weeks before arrival and 100% in case of no show*.
*A no show is considered any reservation which is not cancelled before 15:00h of the day of arrival and no guest is checking in.
Bookings made through a third party (E.g.: Travel Agent, Booking.com, Expedia, etc) are subjected to their own cancellation policy. Please refer to your booking provider or travel agent if you wish to make changes to your booking.
BY BOOKING YOUR STAY AT BANANA GARDEN LA PALMA YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.