For Los Indianos 2024 we are already fully booked. You may send us an email to be put on a waiting list. Please be aware that chances are quite low since demand is very high for those dates. Bookings for Los Indianos 2025 open one year before it is celebrated and it is only possible to book directly via our website. Please keep in mind that Los Indianos is never celebrated on the same date, thus we do not take responsibility for (non-refundable) reservations made on the wrong date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION AND STAY DURING LOS INDIANOS
(Besided the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions)
- There are no applicable discounts other than the non-refundable one available for the dates of Los Indianos.
- Payment of the outstanding balance is made upon arrival. It can be done in cash or card. We do not accept Diners Club and American Express.
- Non-refundable rates are charged at the time of booking and are as it’s name indicates: non-refundable (nor changeable).
- Valid ID and credit card required for check-in.
- Check-out until 11:00 a.m.
- Early check-in (from 12:00 noon) and late check-out (until 2:00 pm) available on request and subject to availability and a cost of €15 for a double room and €20 for a quadruple room.
- Crib available on request only for Quadruple and Studio rooms.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. In case of staying with an adult who is not your legal guardian, you must have the corresponding authorization to stay at the hotel without him.
- The 2011 anti-smoking law prohibits smoking both inside and on the hotel balconies. Check at reception for smoking areas. The cleaning fee for smoking in the rooms is €200.
- Parking is not included in the room price.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- Access to the hotel is strictly prohibited for anyone who is not included in the reservation or has registered at the reception during the check-in process.
- For security reasons, it is not allowed to exceed the maximum capacity of the rooms, this being 2 people for any double room or studio and 4 for the quadruple (excluding babies up to 2 years old, from 2 years old will count as a child and will be included in the maximum capacity).
- The unauthorized overnight stay of a person outside the reservation or over the maximum capacity allowed will entail an additional charge of €90pp/night to the card of the holder of the original reservation.
- It is not allowed to store bicycles inside the rooms. You can leave your bike on our rooftop at your own risk (maximum capacity is 4 bikes on a first come, first serve basis).
- The rooftop has the same schedule as the cafeteria.
- Rest hours are between 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. Please try not to make noise.
- Minibar consumption is non-refundable.
- Objects belonging to the room will be charged to the guest’s card in case of loss or breakage.
- The hotel uses 24-hour video surveillance cameras to guarantee the safety of guests and its employees.
- The reservation holder is responsible for ensuring that its members comply with these terms and conditions. The hotel has the right to deny access or terminate the stay without prior notice to any person or group of persons who breaches the terms and conditions set forth above.
- IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO THROW TALC POWDER INSIDE THE HOTEL. PLEASE LEAVE DOORS AND WINDOWS CLOSED (MINIMUM) WHEN YOU ARE NOT INSIDE THE ROOM ON INDIAN DAY. PLEASE USE THE PLASTIC BAGS PROVIDED TO STORE INDIANOS SHOES AND CLOTHING.
- EMERGENCIES CALL: +34 650 74 48 76